Friday, October 8, 2010

DJ Spectrum - NEW ALBUM "Darklightness"

The new DJ Spectrum album Darklightness will be available 11/9/2010 everywhere digitally as well as on my Bandcamp site.

There are nine tracks, all titled One through Nine.

The first four tracks are of a more ambient consistency, without a beat per-se, and the next four have a beat of some sort (having a more electronica feel). The last track is a solo piano piece.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at either my Mad Atlantic address or my new DJ Spectrum address.

Also, if you would like DJ Spectrum or Mad Atlantic to perform, I am currently booking shows for both. You can shoot me an email at the respective e-mail address.

Thanks,
Kaelin Bougneit
(aka. DJ Spectrum)

For more info on DJ Spectrum, visit the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment