Saturday, March 6, 2010

50 Posts Strong... and Aiming Higher


You keep me in business. Yes, you! I can see you staring at your computer screen, and I'm watching you.

Okay, maybe not, but you are still my only supporters, whoever you are. Or whomever. Whatever.

So, I finally got around to finding that lousy album art I've been looking for. And I most certainly found it. Then, I took a half an hour to get it perfect.

Here it is: the album art for Life in Stone:

Love you all! Thanks for making this album possible!

Mad Atlantic
(Kaelin Bougneit)

Oh, and just as a thank you, I'm posting a recording I did of Neutral Milk Hotel's song "The Penny Arcade in California" aka. "Untitled". It comes from (in my opinion) one of the greatest albums of all time: In the Aeroplane Over the Sea.

Penny Arcade in California

1 comment:

  1. That's an awesome photo! I can't wait to hear the album.

    ReplyDelete