Thursday, November 26, 2009

Spectrum

So,

I uploaded the final tracks for Spectrum not three hours ago. All you need to know, you've already been told. I'm trying to keep this kind of a low-profile release, as it's not what I normally do, but...should you enjoy it, I can always do more (there is always a place for ambient music!).

The tracks are as follows:
  1. Red
  2. Orange
  3. Yellow
  4. Green
  5. Blue
  6. Violet

If my assumptions are correct, this album will be on EVERY DIGITAL STORE by January. I mean that you may be able to find this on your phone's digital store.

I love this new service.

Well, there's the album art, and I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving, and a Happy Day-After-Thanksgiving. Help bring America out of the recession! Just joking.

Mad Atlantic

1 comment:

  1. Hey Guy,
    That was extreme. How long does it take you to put something like that together?
    Also, what did it take to put your web site together and what does it cost to maintain it?

    Keep creating!
    Uncle Doug

    ReplyDelete