Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Just for Kicks: Mad Atlantic Gear List

I'm starting this chain of new posts every week (if I have the time) called Just for Kicks. Eventually, over the course of the next few months, you will have the delightful opportunity to take an embarassing journey into my back-catalog, to a day (not so long ago) when I was recording songs in terrible quality on a cassette recorder. But this week, to kick it off, I have the official Mad Atlantic Gear List! Yay!

Here goes:

System:
HP Pavillion a6110n PC (specs can be found here)

Guitars:
Acoustic-Electric (can't read who makes it, sorry!)
Mahar Electric (Strat Model)
Epiphone Gibson Special II Electric

Keyboard:
CASIO WK-1350

Speakers/Monitors:
SDTA Multimedia Speakers (60W)

Amps:
Fender J.A.M.
Squire Champ 15
Kustom Arrow 16DFX

Monitor Headphones:
Audio-Technica ATH-M30

Mixer:
Peavey PV6

Software:
Sony ACID Music Studio
Native Instruments Pro-53
Amplitube 2/Metal
Steinberg Hypersonic
Antares AutoTune
XLN Audio Addictive Drums


A Digitech RP250 Effects pedal, various shakers, tambourines, etc.


That's it! All of it. Soon I am aquiring an actual bass guitar (ooooh...) and a MIDI controller (aaaah...). I'll keep you posted (*wink*).

Here's the first track of a collection of my early works Fortune:

Ode

(Just click on it and press "Save")(Problems? Right click and press "Save Target As...")

Mad Atlantic

1 comment: