Thursday, March 12, 2009

Five More Days!!!

Well, it's less than a week until the album comes out. Wow.

It's been a while and many long hours of effort, but finally it's happening. If you haven't heard the album yet, you can by clicking the link on the post below.

Most of the songs on the album are on my MP3 player's Top 20 Most Played Songs list. I must have listened to them all at least 200 times, no joke. The two that stand out have to be "My Legacy" and "Sir William" (for short). Is that because they're the best? I don't think so. I just think it's because they have the most to offer. But, they're all individually good. I like to experiment. I like to switch genres a lot. It's a good thing.

Well, I'll leave you to your thoughts.

Good night,
Mad Atlantic

No comments:

Post a Comment