Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"Mad Atlantic" Release Date Postponed Until St. Patrick's Day

Sorry.

That's all I have to say. I hope when this IS finally released we can all say that it was worth the wait.

Here's my excuse: I hadn't planned on having as much to do as I had. I had scheduled the time I was going to work on this around my mid-terms at school. Not the best idea.

So, not having any time to work on it, I'm pushing it back another month, and, with a bit 'o luck and a pot 'o gold (pardon the pun) this thing should be out March 17th.

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful day. I can ALMOST guarantee that this will be released this time.

Mad Atlantic

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure it will be worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not waiting any longer...

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete