Saturday, October 25, 2008

Album almost finished!

Alright.

Ten tracks.

Eight are completely finished.

Here's the listing.

  1. Terminal Impact
  2. Stars
  3. With No Fear
  4. My Legacy (That Which I Leave Behind)
  5. Nordic Death Chant
  6. You Know Love
  7. Rainbows
  8. Atmosphere
  9. [Untitled]
  10. The Rise, Decline, and Eventual Death of the Great Sir William the Whiteheart, the Valiant and Noble Knight

Clocking in at, I believe, just under 50 minutes, this is going to be so worth it. The last track is over 12 minutes long, so i suppose a lot of people are going to go after it.

If you want my opinion, My Legacy is the best track. Which is the reason I haven't released it yet (ha ha ha, you have to wait! :) )

It won't be long, though.

Kaelin B. (aka Mad Atlantic)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait until it's released! I think they're all great!!

    ReplyDelete