Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Mad Atlantic WILL BE RELEASED

So,

After changing my mind multiple times, I have decided that "Mad Atlantic" will be released this winter. With eight songs definitely on the album, I am two-thirds of the way there. "Spectrum" will have to wait.

Once again, I'm sorry about the glitch in "With No Fear", but when it was converted a final time, the small inaudible glitch I had became big. The album will be mastered to eliminate this.

Some interesting songs have been recorded, including one that sounds like a Dead Kennedys/Muse fusion.

So far on the record are:
"Terminal Impact"
"Stars"
"With No Fear"
"My Legacy (That Which I Leave Behind)"
"Nordic Death Chant"
"Rainbows"
"Atmosphere"
"Footsteps to Your Door"

Thanks,
MA

P.S. New album I would suggest hands down: "Conor Oberst" by Conor Oberst, lead singer of folk-rock band Bright Eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment